How to buy in Spain
Check this site to stay up to date and find some interesting information on the second home market in Spain. HowtobuyinSpain.com was created by foreigners who bought properties in Spain and so they know the different steps of an acquisition: get the information, find properties, get the help of advisors… The Spanish market is specific and it is important to get experts on your side on the ground and speaking your language. That’s what HowtobuyinSpain.com does: it has experts on the ground to assist you.
HowtobuyinSpain.com publish interesting information and tips on the Spanish property market. It’s very helpful for foreigners looking to buy a second home. Have a look at their “must read” paper analyzing the reasons why you should invest in Spain! Their mission is to be “the” source of information for foreigners buying houses in Spain. The way they add value is their network of experts. All the news are written in English and some are translated into French, German, Dutch and of course Spanish.
A good tip is to subscribe to their free weekly newsletter so that you stay up to date without work.
Spanish Real Estate return estimated at 8,4%
Real estate foreign investors are discovering Madrid
Sareb brings 2.700 coastal properties on the market. Prices Starting €27,500!!!
Where are the Spanish bank properties for sale?
Summer Edition: Where will you find the top Beaches in Spain?
Barcelona real estate market is rising in 2017
Where are foreigners buying Real Estate in Spain in 2016?
Is the cost of life in Spain much cheaper than in Europe ?
Stay up to date on the residential market prices and activity in Spain
They provide as well interesting tables with price evolutions of the Spanish real estate market on a national level, on a regional level and a comparison with the international market. Last but not least have a look at their “Return & mortgage” page for interesting financial analysis.
Get immediate access to exclusive reports:
ü “Our 10 best tips for buying your property in Spain”
ü “The cost for Buying your Spanish property.”
ü “The annual cost of Owning your property in Spain.”
ü “How to get your NIE? Your pass to the real estate market in Spain.”
ü “How to get your Mortgage in Spain? How to get the best financial conditions?”
ü “Where do Foreigners buy Real Estate in Spain in 2016?”
ü “Financing conditions and Mortgage activity in Spain for 2016″
Check their useful Infographics
- What are the different steps before buying in Spain? Who is the second home buyer in Europe? Who are the foreigners buying real estate in Spain? Where are foreigners buying?...
- They have nice ePostcards as well on ideas for your next citytrips in Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga…
- Finally, if you need yearly weather statistics on the 18 biggest cities in Spain: have a go and check if it’s enough sun for you ;). Alicante, Almeria, Barcelona, Bilbao, Cadiz, Castellon, Girona, Ibiza, Las Palmas, Madrid, Malaga, Mallorca, Murcia, Sevilla, Tenerife, Valencia, Valladolid, Zaragoza.
Enjoy your reading.
Do you want to get in touch with our team?
- You can reach us directly at 0034 966 394 166
- Free on WHATSAPP - 0034 688 708 332
- We are available by email via email@example.com
- Or even by simply filling out our contact form
- Thinking of selling / renting your property in Spain? Contact us!
Feel free to ask your question and how we can serve you. If the query is about a specific property in Spain do not forget to indicate the Reference/s or fill out the contact form on the house page itself.
MedVilla - The Safe Way to Buy a Spanish Property is buying through a certified Safe Buy Spain Real estate agent.
ARTICLE COPYRIGHT © 2018 - Medvilla Spain - Huis in Spanje - Property in Spain - Maison en Espagne