Busot - Tourist information on the Costa Blanca North

Busot, Costa Blanca Nord, Spain. Once you enter the old village center you go back in time. The clock has been silent for more than 50 years.

The façades of the houses in the center of the village are located in too narrow streets for this time. The town hall of Busot is located on the small village square. The old white façade makes the building a beautiful monument.

There is ample retail selection for daily things. There is a baker a butcher and a small super where you can go well. There is also a GP station.

 For larger purchases you drive within 10 minutes to the nearby towns of San Juan and Muchamiel. At small coffee bars and a restaurant there is, just like in all Spanish villages, also for the 3200 inhabitants of Busot, no shortage.

The center of the beautiful village has remained unchanged over the centuries. Obviously, Busot has undergone major changes, but this is largely done in the outskirts of the village where several districts are unstable like "Llanos de Los Pastores", "Pisnelle", "Bonalba Alta" and "Los Patos"

Busot also has a tourist attraction that is frequently visited. Las Cuevas de Canelobre are caves located on the Cabezo D'Or ridge, right behind the village of Busot.

Busot is about 326m above sea level of the Mediterranean, so you can even cycle to the sea and back, although this is of course more difficult. The sporty types among us can make beautiful hiking and mountain bike tours. And of course you can relax on a nice terrace in the old center of Busot.

Real estate prices in Busot:

Busot has almost no high-rise buildings. There are 2 small buildings with apartments. The supply of houses in Busot consists of 80% detached houses on plots of at least 800 m2. The remaining 20% ​​are authentic village houses and a few apartments. The prices for a detached house in Busot vary considerably. Depending on age, maintenance and location, these fluctuate between 150 and 350 thousand euros.

Discover here our wide range of properties in Busot

Do you want to get in touch with our team?

  • You can reach us directly at 0034 966 394 166
  • Free on WHATSAPP - 0034 688 708 332
  • We are available by email via info@medvillaspain.co.uk
  • Or even by simply filling out our contact form
  • Thinking of selling / renting your property in Spain? Contact us!

Feel free to ask your question and how we can serve you. If the query is about a specific property in Spain do not forget to indicate the Reference/s or fill out the contact form on the house page itself.

MedVilla - The Safe Way to Buy a Spanish Property is buying through a certified Safe Buy Spain Real estate agent. Safe Way to Buy in Spain

ARTICLE COPYRIGHT © 2018 - Medvilla Spain - Huis in Spanje - Property in Spain - Maison en Espagne