Spanish real estate agent on Costa Blanca and Costa Calida
Are you looking for Spanish Real Estate or a Spanish real estate agent who can guide you in your own language and present enough experience? Search no further. MedVilla Spain is one of the bigest real estate agents for a Spanish property on the Costa Blanca and Costa Calida
Our range of Spanish properties includes many new construction apartments, new build villas as well as resale properties under the Spanish sun. Are you interested in investing in Spanish real estate? We can help and advise you!
Why invest in Spanish Real Estate
Why would you invest your savings in Spanish real estate? Many real estate investors and savers looking for more and better returns did it for you and they had good reasons for this:
Spain has an ideal investment climate due to the Spanish Real Estate crisis.
The financial crisis has gnawed at the Spanish real estate prices and yet the rents have managed to keep up to this day.
This provides a favorable investment climate for investors from abroad. They get a nice return every month, paying less for their Spanish property than before, and the real estate market is recovering well in Spain!
Many investors including many British already preceded you.
Foreign investors accounted for approximately 21% of all Spanish property transactions in 2017. The British investors invested the most in proportion to the population. You do not have to wonder because British usually have a well-stocked piggy bank and property prices in Spain are considerably lower than in our country and on top of that you get the Spanish sun for free.
Attractive Spanish culture and lots of sun
Spain is a country with diverse cultures, eating habits and languages. The quiet fishing villages in Galicia stand in stark contrast to the lively nightlife in the capital Madrid, Barcelona and many other major cities in Spain. This makes the blessed south an attractive place for tourists, ... so also for real estate investors!
Advantages when purchasing and reselling Spanish real estate
Real estate in Spain is considerably cheaper in certain areas than in UK. Because of the "double tax treaty", which exists between Spain and UK, only the country where the property is located can collect the taxes. The Spanish tax is much lower than the UK tax.
The Spanish government is also authorized to tax your added value. The good news is that the amount of added value is less than half in Belgium! The costs related to the property in Spain are also tax deductible for companies.
There are still benefits to investing in Spanish real estate.
We list a few more. Investing in Spanish real estate is the ideal moment!
- The financial crisis has gnawed at Spanish real estate prices. Nevertheless, the rents have managed to keep up to date. This situation provides investors with a favorable investment climate. As an investor, you pay less for the price setback and the property on the Spanish coast remains very popular.
- House prices had their low point in 2013 and have started to rise slightly from 2014 onwards. As previously predicted, the increase continues to increase as demand is growing. The message is clear: investing now is the ideal moment as there is certainty and still interesting in terms of investment due to low prices.
Be sure to visit MedVilla to win information. Our door is already open for you. As one of the largest brokers, MedVilla can rely on years of experience and professionalism to help you in the best possible way to acquire Spanish real estate.
Do you want to get in touch with our team?
- You can reach us directly at 0034 966 394 166
- Free on WHATSAPP - 0034 688 708 332
- We are available by email via email@example.com
- Or even by simply filling out our contact form
- Thinking of selling / renting your property in Spain? Contact us!
Feel free to ask your question and how we can serve you. If the query is about a specific property in Spain do not forget to indicate the Reference/s or fill out the contact form on the house page itself.