Santa Rosalia lake and life resort in Costa Calida
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort
A unique place to call Mediterranean, a safe haven where you can live freely. An area of 700,000 m2 with almost 4,000 mainly Mediterranean trees and plants, selected for their suitability for the climate. A place with attractions to enjoy nature, sports and leisure however you want.
Greet each new day with a smile. Open your eyes to soft sunlight streaming through your window and a gentle Mediterranean breeze caressing your skin. Feel your heart beating while exercising in the sun
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort - The Lake
Look out over an infinite turquoise Crystal Lagoon lake that disappears into the distance, smell the scent of flowers, hear the birdsong, take peaceful walks to orange and purple horizons. Embrace, celebrate, vibrate, share, live an immense, spontaneous, inspiring life, where the sky is the limit
The focal point of the resort is without a doubt the lake, the largest man-made lake in Europe. Thanks to this crystal-clear lake, you are constantly in a tropical atmosphere, made possible by the sandy beaches, palm trees, water sports facilities and Mediterranean nature.
The lake has 2 islands with palm trees and on one of these islands you can relax in the beach club.
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort - Location
The brand new Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort is a secured domain in an extraordinarily unique location.
The resort is ideally located for many of the 17 local golf courses and it is also just a very short drive to the Spanish town of Los Alcazares with its excellent sandy beaches plus a wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops. Murcia's new international airport at Corvera is just 25 minutes away and Alicante airport is just under an hour's drive.
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort - Properties
- Almendro 7 is located on the Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort in a privileged location. The villas are located along the centrally located lake and you enjoy a beautiful view of the surroundings. Almendro villas offer 3 bedrooms with 177 m² living space, 65 m² basement and an iconic pool design. Prices from 320,000 €
- Lavanda 24 is located between the two main avenues of the Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort. There are few better locations imaginable to fully enjoy the sun, nature and temptations that the Mediterranean has to offer. Prices from 234.000 €
- Madreselva 62 is located 200 meters from the lake and consists of bungalows and apartments. Amidst this project on Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort comes a beautifully designed swimming pool with a beach, bathed in a green environment. The ideal place to relax and let the children play. Prices from 180,000 €
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort - Ontspaning
- Our South, East and West beaches are great for soaking up some Mediterranean sunshine, with powdery white sand between your toes, refreshed by the cool waters of a lake that belongs in paradise. There are areas reserved for quiet swimming, separated from the water sports area.
- There are two islands topped by palm trees. Imagine being surrounded by crystal clear waters?
- The Beach Club is the perfect location to meet for recreational activities or for dining at the Resort. The Santa Rosalía Beach Club has spectacular lake views and direct access to the beach, with its chill-out terrace and play and relaxation areas for children and adults. It is the perfect place for a beer, lunch, dinner or a glass of wine with friends. This is where some of the activities such as Beach Volleyball, Kayaking, Adventure Golf and Petanque Tournaments are hosted. There is a gym to keep fit and a coworking space with everything you need without having to set up.
- Nestled between the beach club and the west-facing beach is the pier. A place to kayak or paddle on the lake, or simply gaze out over the water for beautiful sunsets
- Beach volleyball is one of the world's trendiest sports. Play with friends, keep fit and enjoy the good weather. Our beaches have the perfect space for tournaments.
- Around the lake are recreational areas where you can do whatever you want. How about some yoga by the shimmering blue water, or a romantic or family picnic at dusk
- A beautiful 8,000-square-foot adventure golf course, half of which is natural space, is full of surprises that will delight and entertain the whole family. Try a hole in one every time!
- Golf with a frisbee-style disc, suitable for all ages, endless fun for families and friends, practice and impress your friends and family. One of Spain's few disc golf courses is located in a wooded area, with "holes" of various lengths and degrees of difficulty, where you can test your disc skills.
- This resort is a children's paradise! There is an exclusive play area where they can let their imaginations run wild with 1001 adventures every day.
- Petanque, ping pong and chess. Another way to get some exercise and keep your body fit and your mind sharp. Make it a cozy get-together with friends or organize a tournament.
- Yoga room, picnics. Stroll to this green meadow to do some yoga or Pilates, lie down to read, or just close your eyes and dream. Your favorite place to relax and recharge your batteries.
- Multisport track. Sport is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, which is why Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort has multi-sports courts where you can play sports at any age. And we firmly believe that group sports encourage values such as camaraderie, solidarity, friendship and communication!
- Cross training and street training. There is nothing like functional training in the open air, feeling free. There is a Cross Training and Street Workout area for these types of movement that symbolize freedom of movement.
Santa Rosalia Lake & Life resort - Area
- The town of Los Alcazares is located on the Mar Menor and is therefore an excellent base for water sports. But you will also find La Serena Golf, a challenging 18-hole golf course that is located amidst greenery and water en
- The Mar Menor is the largest in Europe. The lake is separated from the Mediterranean Sea by La Manga del Mar Menor, a narrow stretch of land of 22 kilometers on which you can drive, cycle or walk, but also sail, surf and dive!
- If you like culture, Cartagena is a versatile port city with a great history on the Costa Calida, which is located near the Santa Rosalia Lake & Life Resort. Founded in the third century BC by an army commander from Carthage, the city was conquered by the Romans and many of the Roman remains can still be found in Cartagena today.
- In the vicinity of Murcia, there is a lively city with many historical roots and a wonderful climate. Murcia's rich history comes alive in the architecture and buildings such as the cathedral, churches, palaces and the old Casino. Today, Murcia is a city where you can enjoy cultural and culinary delights day and night