Selling property in Spain - Costa Blanca
Selling a house in Spain? If you wish to sell your house in Spain, we will be happy to provide you with a free price estimate. In consultation with you as the owner, we will determine the sales price to sell your house in Spain.
When we sell your house in Spain, we first visit the house to take photos and make a small video. We hereby ask that you leave your home in as perfect a condition as possible and if the sunlight is good, we will make an appointment for this.
Selling a house in Spain, we advertise your property for FREE!
We would like to advertise your property completely free of charge on our own websites and of course also on the various portals such as RIGHTMOVE, KYERO, THINK SPAIN, IMMOABROAD, PLACE IN THE SUN, INMOWEB, IMMOPROXIO, IDEALISTA, MOVE AGAIN... and now also in Finland, Denmark and Sweden.
Sell your house in Spain without worries.
We draw up a clear sales agreement with our conditions, which is signed by both parties. In Spain there is no exclusivity and you can freely advertise your home with different real estate agents! MedVilla applies the NO CURE, NO PAY principle. You only pay commission if we find a buyer, otherwise you owe us nothing at all . So you run no risk by hiring MedVilla to sell your house in Spain
Selling your house in Spain, we also need the following from you
- Land registry number
- Copy of the identity card of the owner(s)
- Copy of the title deed of the seller(s)
- No. number(s) of the seller(s)
- Final electricity and water bill
- Last invoice from IBI (SUMA)
- Energy certificate (If you don't have one yet, we can help you apply for one... more information about energy certificate)
- Latest receipt from the VVE (Owners' Association).
- Receipts for taxes paid when purchasing the home
- Receipts/invoices for all official work on the property. (However, you may deduct all costs you have incurred for maintenance and renovation of the home from the amount on which the capital gains tax is calculated. Therefore, keep all invoices for the maintenance and renovation work. You can also deduct the estate agent and lawyer costs from the capital gains tax.)
Selling a house in Spain, don't forget the mandatory Energy Certificate
Before we sell your house in Spain, you must have a valid energy certificate. If you do not yet have an energy certificate, we can of course assist you with this.
An architect can draw this up for you, we will then make an appointment for you and the architect will come on site. The price for drawing up an energy certificate costs between €120 and €150 depending on the size of your home.
On this page you can read what you can expect from us when we sell your house in Spain, but if you send us an email , call 0034 688 708 332 or FREE via WHATSAPP , we will of course be happy to give you a personal explanation.
Contact us quickly. We always need good homes for our customers.
FREE sales package to make your house sale in Spain a success
- Free photos
- Your home will be included in a database that is used by 10 other real estate agents at home and abroad.
- Advertising your home on various real estate portals at home and abroad such as Kyero, Zoopla, Think Spain, Facebook, Twitter, Ideal Property, Yespanya, Google Ad Words and many other media partners.
- Posts from your home on our Facebook page
- Newsletter about your home (sent to almost 2,000 real estate agents and potential buyers)
- Posts in 25 Facebook groups and on Twitter
- 200 full color flyers of your home at our partner offices in Belgium (office in Haaltert (Aalst) Belgium, an office in Ingelmunster (Roeselare) Belgium.
- At various fairs in the Netherlands and Belgium for a second stay in Spain
- Your own trilingual page on our website ( like this one )
- Blog about your home
- Striking for sale sign on your home (if desired)
- You only pay commission if we find a buyer, otherwise No Cure, No Pay!
The door of our office is always open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm - Avenida de los Nenúfares 0, Vivero de Empresas, despacho 9, 03184 Torrevieja - https://goo.gl/maps/2eEZ8gLwnKaVPc7k9
Would you like to contact our team?
- You can reach us directly on 0032 2 342 10 61 from Belgium & 0031 207 45 00 27 from the Netherlands
- Free via WHATSAPP 0034 688 708 332
- We can also be reached by email email@example.com
- Or even by simply completing the contact form
Please feel free to ask your question and indicate how we can assist you. If your question concerns a property, do not forget to mention the reference(s) or complete the contact form on the page of the property itself.